This policy provides guidance for board members and all employees of House Ostospa Foods Co., Ltd., covering use of social media (all employees including permanent, temporary, and contracted). We all understand that social networking sites permit users to share information with others in a contemporaneous manner. However, once information is posted and shared, it cannot be taken back. Therefore, we must follow the guidelines below.
- We must adhere to the law, as well as the Codes of Conduct and policies of House Ostospa Foods Co., Ltd., and willingly communicate without deviation from social judgment.
- We are not to share information that is misleading.
- We must respect intellectual property and privacy as well as respect the rights of third parties.
- We are not to publish, post, or release any information that is considered confidential or not public; neither it is to be shared within or outside the company.
- We shall officially use accounts on social media sites to make society feel closer to and have a deeper understanding of House Ostospa Foods Co., Ltd.
For our social media users
Official comments and announcementsAll personal information sent to our social media accounts does not need to be reviewed or formally announced by House Osotspa Foods Co., Ltd. If you access our social media or post any messages, you have authorized and allowed the official accounts to refer personal information such as, for example, your name, telephone number or photo, to House Osotspa Foods Co., Ltd.
Contacting usFor additional information on the official social media policy or about House Osotspa Foods Co., Ltd., please contact us using the Contact Us form via the website.
- Terms of Service for social media sites
When using social media and any related services managed by House Osotspa Foods Co., Ltd., please confirm and adhere to our Terms of Services as shown below.
All users of our official accounts must abide by all of our operation’s Terms of Service under our official accounts.
- 1. We are not responsible for content (comments, photos, VDOs, voice clips, etc.) posted by users.
- 2. We are not responsible for problems or conflicts between users and/or a third party.
- 3. The operation of our official accounts is subject to cancellation without any notice.
- 4. We cannot promise to reply to all users’ posts.
- User Agreement
1. User must not conduct the following actions under the company’s official accounts:
2.The company has the right to remove content or information posted by users without their consent. We reserve the right to block users from entering or posting on our official accounts and may use any necessary measures to block such activity.
- 1.1 Impersonating a third person or representing on the company’s behalf
- 1.2 Election advertising and campaigning activities and/or religious activities
- 1.3 Committing a crime and/or motivating someone to commit a crime
- 1.4 Posting content that is inappropriate or pornographic
- 1.5 Posting content that creates discrimination
- 1.6 Posting content that affects the privacy of a third party
- 1.7 Posting content that would directly or indirectly defame an individual, the company, assets, countries, ethnicities, religions, etc.
- 1.8 Posting content that is against the code of ethics
- 1.9 Disclosing a user’s action that involves the company or a third party
- 1.10 Posting content that is false or can cause a misunderstanding
- 1.11 Posting harmful software or programs, or borrowing another user’s account to hack into the company’s server
- 1.12 Imitating, disturbing, or publishing content from our official accounts that is beyond the user’s scope of use
- 1.13 Violating the copyrights, trademarks, and credibility of the company or a third party
- 1.14 Spamming or posting multiple, repeated content
- 1.15 Blocking other users from using our service
- 1.16 Posting content that lead to tension
- 1.17 Taking actions that are unsupportive of our official accounts or cause disadvantages to a third party and the company
- 1.18 Violating any related Terms of Service agreements that accommodates the operation of our official accounts
- 1.19 Using our accounts to contact, advertise, release, and/or solicit
- 1.20 Taking actions that violate the operation of our official accounts or cause disadvantages to a third party and the company
- 1.21 Taking actions that may cause our official accounts to close down
Copyrights (including user’s copyrights): any content under our official accounts that is posted by the company’s users and/or by other users are assumed be the owner of the content. However, when the content is posted, we have the right to use that content for a special use, without remuneration for using it worldwide. At the same time, it is agreed that user does not have a right to claim it as theirs.
- Personal Information
The company manages all user's personal information in a confidential manner. Our Terms of Agreement are subject to change without the user’s consent.